1. IN GENERAL
1.1. Organic Reactions and Chemistry Toolbox are Android applications to help students or people in chemistry to learn/update their knowledge and access chemical data quickly and easily.
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ORGANIC REACTIONS AND CHEMISTRY TOOLBOX
2.1. No personal information are collected by Organic Reactions or chemistry Toolbox
3. USE AND SHARING OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE AND NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
3.1. No data are shared to any third party.
4.2 Data that might be collected by Firebase:
• Information about your interaction with mobile apps and other products and services, including adverts
• Information we collect or remember using technologies similar to cookies, such as device identifiers on your mobile device.
• Your IP address, which is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet which allows your device to communicate with apps.
• Technical information from your device relating to the service you receive
• Information relating to the location of your device.
6. YOUR CONSENT
Last updated: 14 March, 2017